Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fun in the Peoples Republic of China

I thought I would post some of the pictures and videos of my latest trip to China. I flew 13 hours from New York to Beijing on Monday the 13th, then another hour to Shenyang, about 600 km north. I stayed in Fu Shun China which is about another hour drive north of Shenyang.

I am huge in China, as this karaoke video of me singing Sounds of Silence clearly shows.



Some dancing and more singing.





We ate dinner several nights at a Korean Bar-B-Que resturant.




The food was great and this video shows what a great time we had.




I think I have what it takes to rule billions of people.




The daily trip through the market to get our dinner



These cookies were available at the grocery store, the Chinese cowboy on the package cracked me up.





The chef at the Japanese resturant prepares our food as part of the show.




I had to fax a contract home, so I found the Chinese Kinko's under a stairwell downtown.





Dan and Mei work for Ling at her store.




Thanksgiving dinner at Trader Joe's Hotel in Shenyang. She had never had turkey before.




Ling poses for me in front of a Christmas tree.




Ling overlooks a model of her hometown Fu Shun, China.


2 Comments:

Blogger DKLAUCK said...

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos.

12:41 PM  
Blogger The Ex Wife said...

Didn't china just shoot down a satellite of theres? watch out obie - you may be caught on the other site of war. A POW in China can't be fun.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home